Following on from the success of the Part Time Trader forex course, our 3 Steps Forex training course is the second most popular forex course sold. It covers trading much more comprehensively, covering Psychology, Fundamentals, Resources and Technicals, aiming to provide a complete understanding of why the market moves and when it moves.
Those forex traders who are consistently profitable grasp all the above concepts, and bring them together in a cohesive trading plan that allows them to successfully plan entry and exit points, adjust their trades according to how the market responds, and make logical, sound and reasoned decisions regarding those trades. If you’re not doing these things, you’re probably finding that you’re frustrated with your trade entries and exits, coming out of trades at the wrong time or entering for the wrong reasons.
The 3 Steps Forex training course aims to pull all of the above concepts together for you and turn you into a consistently profitable, confident forex trader.
- Psychology – the major hurdles to overcome
- Fundamental Analysis; understanding the role of the central banks
- Technical Analysis as support to fundamentals
- Correct resources for determining market sentiment
- The right currency pairs for the current market activity
- Typical trade duration of 30 minutes to 3 hours
- Usually does not involve holding overnight
This strategy is based around a myfxbook strategy that allowed me to make returns of 50% in 12 months, as verified by myfxbook. It runs off 15 minute charts and works best during the London and New York sessions.
This course is available to pre-order now. Anticipated release in early December 2017.